Barron Hilton - Page 2 of 2

Yes that would help some I think but as long - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 15th Feb, 2008 - 2:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Paris Hilton's younger brother
14th Feb, 2008 - 9:10pm / Post ID: #

Barron Hilton - Page 2

Well it does not surprise me that another Hilton is in trouble again. Obviously, Barron did not learn anything from his sister's experience in jail! Those are very serious charges that he received and all in one night! Good grief! Perhaps the laws should be revised and specifically tailored, to scare the lights out of the young and wild crowd. Revoking a driver's licence, sentencing them to three months in jail or community work for six months and alcohol education for this type of offence, may be a good idea. A bit harsh but it may send a message to those who enjoy this reckless lifestyle, to think twice before doing anything stupid.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 14 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.4%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Feb, 2008 - 2:24pm / Post ID: #

Barron Hilton
A Friend

Hilton Barron

Yes that would help some I think but as long as all these rich kids are getting by with doing this sort of thing the teens of today will think they can do it too. They are the ones who will actually "pay" the price of their foolishness.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Barron Hilton

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,