First Born Children

First Born Children - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 13th Feb, 2008 - 2:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 13th Feb, 2008 - 1:00pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

First Born Children

First Born Children

More bad news for younger siblings: a new study out of Brigham Young University suggests that first-born children get thousands of hours more attention from their parents. This latest study follows recent national reports that first-born children make more money, have more education and score higher on IQ tests.
Ref. https://deseretnews.com/article/1,5143,695252664,00.html

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Feb, 2008 - 1:45pm / Post ID: #

First Born Children
A Friend

Children Born First

It is hard to believe this but I can see that it may be true in most cases. My youngest daughter gets more attention from me and my wife than my eldest daughter. At least the past few years have been that way. Thinking back I spent approximately the same amount of time with them both as they grew up. I think I spend more time with the girls than with the boys. But my wife spends more time with the boys than the girls. So it all works out in the end. We try hard to show all the kids equal attention and fairness so that one does not feel more or less loved than any of their siblings.

13th Feb, 2008 - 2:20pm / Post ID: #

First Born Children Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Having a child with special needs (my oldest) I see myself spending more time with him than my youngest son. It is not a choice really because the first one DEMANDS the attention. Nevertheless, I am working very hard to divide time for both so none of them end up somewhat neglected.

> TOPIC: First Born Children

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,