Teacher Charged With Raping Girl, 4 - Page 2 of 2

Castration is a good idea. Then after that - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 14th Feb, 2008 - 5:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
An Arkansas day care teacher is charged with raping a 4-year-old girl during nap time
Post Date: 14th Feb, 2008 - 1:36pm / Post ID: #

Teacher Charged With Raping Girl, 4
A Friend

Teacher Charged With Raping Girl, 4 - Page 2

Yes he was probably a teachers assistant. The fact that he is 18 makes him an adult thus able to go to prison. I agree with JB that he needs more than just a trip to prison.

Sponsored Links:
14th Feb, 2008 - 4:22pm / Post ID: #

Girl Raping Charged Teacher

Castration would be a good punishment. Death is too easy, but living with your fig and nuts missing would make life real hell.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 87 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 8.7%

Post Date: 14th Feb, 2008 - 4:30pm / Post ID: #

Teacher Charged With Raping Girl, 4
A Friend

Teacher Charged With Raping Girl, 4 History & Civil Business Politics

While I support castration there needs to be something more to it than that. I do not want a castrated man going after a little girl of boy to seek revenge. Plus what do we do if it is woman doing this to a child?

14th Feb, 2008 - 5:14pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Girl Raping Charged Teacher

Castration is a good idea. Then after that put him to death. A crime is a crime man or woman, same difference.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3224 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Teacher Charged With Raping Girl, 4

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,