Mother Charged With Feeding Sons Rat Poison

Mother Charged Feeding Sons Rat Poison - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 14th Feb, 2008 - 9:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th Feb, 2008 - 11:51am / Post ID: #

Yes, get angry with one of the boy's father and then try to poison your kids and kill yourself! angry.gif What a beast! I am glad the kids are fine, she should be dead!

Johanna Vera and her boyfriend had broken up two weeks before she tried to kill herself and her two children with a concoction of rat poison and juice, authorities said Tuesday.

Vera, 23, charged with two counts of attempted murder late Monday, drove to a Walgreens on Nov. 29 and bought Tomcat rat poison and some over-the-counter medications, Cook County prosecutors said.

She took the purchases home and mixed up juice, the poison, boric acid, Tylenol, ibuprofen and cough medicine, authorities said.

At home, she ingested the concoction and fed it to her 10-month-old and 3-year-old children, prosecutors said. She called her former boyfriend and told him she had tried to kill herself....

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Feb, 2008 - 2:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Poison Rat Sons Feeding Charged Mother

I am glad the kids are fine for now. Rat poison is not a nice way to go. If she was this angry at a boyfriend and then took it out on her kids she should not have had kids in the first place. A mother is supposed to put the needs of her children ahead of her. Just like a father is supposed to put the needs and safety of his kids over him. I guess many people in this world have forgotten that.

14th Feb, 2008 - 9:19pm / Post ID: #

Mother Charged With Feeding Sons Rat Poison History & Civil Business Politics

I cannot fathom why some mothers resort to murdering their own offspring, all in the name of revenge. Doesn't she love her kids at all?

Rather off topic, but...
In Trinidad, if these patients were admitted to the hospital, that is, the mother and the kids, the doctors and nurses would do everything in their power to save the innocent (children) and punish the guilty (the mother), by doing nothing. I know someone in a hospital who told me in confidence, that the doctors and nurses have no pity for murders, especially when it concerns a parent attempting to kill their own child. Heinous but true!

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 14 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.4%

14th Feb, 2008 - 9:24pm / Post ID: #

Poison Rat Sons Feeding Charged Mother

That is awful, obvious she is self absorbed and cares for no one but herself. She should be sterilized! I hope the father of these children is better then her, as I doubt the foster care is great either.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

> TOPIC: Mother Charged With Feeding Sons Rat Poison

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,