Mother Dumped Two Newborn Babies

Mother Dumped Newborn Babies - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 15th Feb, 2008 - 2:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Because of shame of being a single mum
15th Feb, 2008 - 2:22pm / Post ID: #

I don't believe this woman for a second! She is in England for heaven's sake no Iran! rolleyes.gif Poor babies, I am glad they are being taking care of and hopefully both of them will be adopted into loving homes.

A Single mother abandoned two newborn babies in the space of three years because she was too ashamed to tell relatives she was pregnant out of wedlock.

Bronagh Bond, 27, dumped her daughters Holly and Angel in the street and ignored repeated police appeals for their mother to come forward.

In April last year police realised both babies' DNA was a close match to a man already on their database.

After approaching his family they established he had four sisters and asked to take a DNA swab from each of the women.

Only then did Bond finally confess she was the mother of both babies.

Yesterday she walked free from court after admitting two counts of child cruelty. ...

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Feb, 2008 - 2:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Babies Newborn Dumped Mother

It is parents like this that should be sterilized. After she has done this twice she should be fixed so she can not do it to another child again. And to think there are people who would give anything to be able to just have a child.

15th Feb, 2008 - 2:38pm / Post ID: #

Mother Dumped Two Newborn Babies History & Civil Business Politics

*sighs* Ok getting pregnant and single is hard but parents you need to give support to your children. I can recall so many stories from my parents about the nuns dumping babies into the Ownsound river it is shame full. But murder is far worse then the rest, society needs to let people like this know what they did was wrong but that we will forgive and help them.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

Post Date: 15th Feb, 2008 - 2:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Many of the states have a safe harbor law. IF a single unwed mother takes a newborn baby to a hospital or firestation and give it to a person there they will take the baby in and ask no questions. Thus the child is cared for and a new family can be found for the child.

15th Feb, 2008 - 2:49pm / Post ID: #

This woman is in England but I am confident similar laws are put into place over there.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

> TOPIC: Mother Dumped Two Newborn Babies

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,