Risk Or Not: Child Sex Offender

Risk Not Child Sex Offender - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 16th Feb, 2008 - 2:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 15th Feb, 2008 - 7:54pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Risk or Not: Child Sex Offender

Child-sex offender 'no risk' to Auckland community

A child-sex offender placed under police surveillance has been allowed to stay in the community after the Parole Board found no evidence that he was a risk.
Ref. https://www.stuff.co.nz/4403335a11.html

15th Feb, 2008 - 9:34pm / Post ID: #

Offender Sex Child Not Risk

Once you've crossed the line and been a danger to children, in my opinion, there is no turning back...you're always going to be a danger!

I hope that nobody falls foul of this act of stupidity by the parole board!

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 29 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.9%

16th Feb, 2008 - 1:02am / Post ID: #

Risk Or Not: Child Sex Offender History & Civil Business Politics

What was said above is EXACTLY what I feel and honestly, I wouldnt want to live next to a child molester.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 23 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.3%

Post Date: 16th Feb, 2008 - 2:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Offender Sex Child Not Risk

Let them come live next to me. I am sure that I can set the person straight after a few visits with them. I would use the pain association type therapy. smile.gif Then again they may get wise and move away after one session.

Thank you for your continued support of our Community.

> TOPIC: Risk Or Not: Child Sex Offender

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,