Alleged Child Molester Flees With Daughter, 4

Alleged Child Molester Flees Daughter 4 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 18th Feb, 2008 - 5:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th Feb, 2008 - 1:42am / Post ID: #

I hope they catch this guy soon, it is terrifying to know he is alone with his little girl.

A 51-year-old Georgia man wanted for violation of bond on child molestation charges reportedly fled with his 4-year-old daughter, MyFOXAtlanta reported.

Jerry Jones and Madison Kerr haven't been seen since Friday night, the station reported.

Jones allegedly fondled four Gainsville Elementary students, ages 8 and 9, according to AccessNorthGa.com. He is out on conditional bond, which bars him from not being along with his daughter, according to the report.

Jones, who doesn't have legal custody of Kerr is believed to be driving a white 1996 Ford Taurus with Georgia wildlife tags BW6B02...

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Feb, 2008 - 5:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daughter Flees Molester Child Alleged

I have not heard anything new about this case. I do hope that he is captured soon before he does a lot of harm to his daughter.

> TOPIC: Alleged Child Molester Flees With Daughter, 4

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,