Mom Of Victim: Police Told Her To Stop Calling

Mom Victim Police Told Stop Calling - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 19th Feb, 2008 - 2:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th Feb, 2008 - 11:57am / Post ID: #

This is a shame! How come the police refused to help this young girl who begged for their protection? angry.gif

The mother of a 17-year-old girl who was killed in an apparent murder-suicide allegedly committed by her ex-boyfriend said police told the teen to stop calling them for help or she would be arrested, local6.com reported.

"The police officer said if you call us one more time on him, I'm going to arrest you both, Sherry Hall told the Web site about the Jan. 15 conversation her daughter had with police. "So, the day she died, she knew she couldn't talk to police. So, she handled it herself."

Natasha Hall was allegedly shot by Daniel "Clay" Coffner, 19, outside her DeLand, Fla. home Feb. 15, before killing himself, police said.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Feb, 2008 - 2:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Calling Stop To Told Police Victim Mom

I would have advised my daughter to go ahead and call the police again. If they arrest you then you can be safe in Jail where I will come get you. I would much rather my daughter be safe and in jail then end up like this young lady did.

As far as the police are concerned I would as a parent want a full investigation as to why they failed to protect my daughter who has reported threats against her by this 19 year old boy. Something should have been done why it was not we need more information on it.

> TOPIC: Mom Of Victim: Police Told Her To Stop Calling

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,