Adam & Eve And Their Coats Of Skin - Page 2 of 2

The quote provided is all nice but I try not - Page 2 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 22nd Jul, 2012 - 2:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
4th Mar, 2008 - 10:59pm / Post ID: #

Adam & Eve And Their Coats Of Skin - Page 2

If these skins lasted through these generations they must have been very high quality indeed. When I was younger I assumed that these coats of skin were very crude, like you would see on a mountain man.

When I went to the Temple and considered it more, I am sure that this clothing was of a high quality, that matched or surpassed the finest clothing known to man. I am wondering if the skins were prepared through natural tanning processes (tannin from the bark of a tree or other natural chemicals) or if there was an supernatural process by which the clothing was prepared. I am not sure if there is any information on this, but it would be interesting to know.

Sponsored Links:
6th Mar, 2008 - 10:03pm / Post ID: #

Skin Coats Their Eve and Adam

QUOTE (LDS_forever's Post)
...a very old fragment recently discovered says that Michael "disrobed Enoch of his earthly garments, and put on him his angelic clothing," taking him into the presence of God

The Institute manuals are good and giving us the taste of something without carrying us away. How cool is that.

I am sure there are many lost methods for doing things. A good example of this is the way Japanese make swords. Some of their methods are still in use today simply because it . been proven to be very good at hardening the steel and yet making it flexible. I say this because who knows what clothing was like. Many things were taught to Adam, I am sure if we had a quarter of it we would be amazed about how easy life can be.

21st Jul, 2012 - 5:47pm / Post ID: #

Adam & Eve And Their Coats Of Skin Studies Doctrine Mormon

So did Adam and Eve's garments have the same symbols on it as the regular garment does now? This all seems really deep but no way to know for sure.

Post Date: 21st Jul, 2012 - 10:11pm / Post ID: #

Adam & Eve And Their Coats Of Skin
A Friend

Page 2 Skin Coats Their Eve and Adam

Pandora

Thanks for that knowledge from Nibly. I have not had the time in years to read his books or papers. I was aware that other of Adams belonging were passed down, like a staff, that Moses later acquires before going back and confronting the Egyptians.

I find that in my life, I don't get to concerned about things I read, I guess I just take them at face value, unless the Spirit prompts me to look deeper, to ask, it is revealed.

22nd Jul, 2012 - 2:41pm / Post ID: #

Skin Coats Their Eve and Adam

The quote provided is all nice but I try not to believe everything I read specially when it's just an opinion.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Adam & Eve And Their Coats Of Skin

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,