Expensive Rental Markets

Expensive Rental Markets - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 20th Feb, 2008 - 11:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Internationally
Post Date: 20th Feb, 2008 - 11:27pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Expensive Rental Markets

Expensive Rental Markets

American companies with offices in London feel an especially painful pinch. While rental prices there increased at a modest rate, when you combine subtle rate increases with the dollar's decline, you're left with a 30% jump in rent from 2006 to 2007. Given that Americans can't seem to afford 3%-6% increases in mortgage payments, many expatriates are going to have to move into slightly cheaper digs, or perhaps consider a move to Leeds.
Ref. https://abcnews.go.com/Business/BusinessTra...=4299360&page=1

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Feb, 2008 - 11:31pm / Post ID: #

Expensive Rental Markets
A Friend

Markets Rental Expensive

This is just another example of the recession that America seems to be falling into. I know the government is trying to stop a recession from happening but I fear they are too late. With the housing market basically collapsing the stocks are not far behind. I think we just need to ride it out and see where we are when we start to recover.

> TOPIC: Expensive Rental Markets

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,