Mark Of Love Mark Your Body

Mark Love Mark Body - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 12th Jun, 2008 - 3:32am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2008 - 2:57am / Post ID: #

Would you mark your body with a tattoo or other body modification as a testament of your love for someone?

Sponsored Links:
11th Mar, 2008 - 9:26pm / Post ID: #

Body Mark Love Mark

I think this depends a lot on what exactly the mark would actually be. As far as a name of a fiancee or wife I would have to say I believe it is a bad idea. In other circumstances I have seen a mother get a tattoo of each of their kids names inside a heart. This I believe is a good gesture even if it is not necessary.

I do know a girl that rather than having her fiancee buy her a wedding ring she got a tattoo all around her finger of a ring. She says this way the option is never there to take it off. She married for life she says.

While I believe these instances are a true testament of love that you believe to be forever, what would happen if you are widowed and remarried? Would this be a problem with someone's future wife?

11th Mar, 2008 - 10:06pm / Post ID: #

Mark Of Love Mark Your Body Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

QUOTE (bwren @ 11-Mar 08, 4:26 PM)
what would happen if you are widowed and remarried? Would this be a problem with someone's future wife?

I'm quite convinced that this would cause a problem!

I would hate to be dating/married to someone who has got somebody elses name permanently tattooed on their body!

Personally, I wouldn't want a tattoo of any type, but especially not of someone's name. laugh.gif

12th Jun, 2008 - 3:32am / Post ID: #

Body Mark Love Mark

Would I? No. But I don't mark my bodies with tatoos at all anyway. I find them unappealing. If I did like them though, I may do that. Tatoos aren't as permanent as they once were afterall.

> TOPIC: Mark Of Love Mark Your Body

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,