Microsoft Warns On Vista

Microsoft Warns Vista - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 1st Mar, 2008 - 5:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Microsoft Vista Problems
Post Date: 24th Feb, 2008 - 2:20am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Microsoft Warns On Vista

Microsoft warns on Vista update

An upcoming update to Windows Vista could stop some third-party programs running, warns Microsoft.
Ref. https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/7205059.stm

Microsoft Warns On Vista
Microsoft Warns On Vista (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
24th Feb, 2008 - 2:23am / Post ID: #

Vista Warns Microsoft

This is the thing I do not understand about Windows... the idea of an operating system is to make life EASIER for the user. Let me say that again... an operating system should make life EASY, not more difficult!

24th Feb, 2008 - 5:06am / Post ID: #

Microsoft Warns On Vista Gaming Video & Issues Computer

I agree! Which is why I don't understand some folks who have to have the first of the first issue of some software. I prefer to wait until it's proven reliable and stable.

29th Feb, 2008 - 11:45pm / Post ID: #

Vista Warns Microsoft

Well the public is showing that they are not pleased and Microsoft announced that they had to reduce prices on the Vista OS: See Here.

Post Date: 1st Mar, 2008 - 12:19am / Post ID: #

Microsoft Warns On Vista
A Friend

Vista Warns Microsoft

And people wonder why I am still using windows 98 OS on my home computer. I will finally get vista when I no longer can do stuff in 98. smile.gif

1st Mar, 2008 - 2:48pm / Post ID: #

Microsoft Warns On Vista

Yikes! Win 98 has a lot of security holes in it, you might want to consider a least XP. You should be able to get a good copy at the computer fair or ebay. Anyway, I think Vista isn't all that, at least not yet, so I'm with Xp, but the lower price is a good incentive when I decide to upgrade.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Mar, 2008 - 4:10pm / Post ID: #

Microsoft Warns On Vista
A Friend

Microsoft Warns Vista

I have a copy of it I just have not installed it yet. I am lazy by nature. smile.gif

1st Mar, 2008 - 5:13pm / Post ID: #

Microsoft Warns Vista Computer Issues & Video Gaming

You gotta make sure you have the system requirements for Vista. If you are running 98 its likely you have an older machine and you won't be able to handle Vista.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Microsoft Warns On Vista

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,