Microsoft Warns On Vista - Page 2 of 2

I am thinking I will get with my programmer - Page 2 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 1st Mar, 2008 - 8:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Microsoft Vista Problems
1st Mar, 2008 - 5:16pm / Post ID: #

Microsoft Warns On Vista - Page 2

Thats true. Make sure you have at least:

* 80 GB hd
* 2000 MHz CPU
* 3d Graphics accelerator card 256MB Ram
* 1 MB Ram

If you have that then you should be alright but thats just the minimum requirements.

Sponsored Links:
1st Mar, 2008 - 5:18pm / Post ID: #

Vista Warns Microsoft

I think at least 1.5 gig ram is better for Vista with 2 gig being ideal. 1.5 is like on the edge and 1 is barely going to make it.

Post Date: 1st Mar, 2008 - 5:36pm / Post ID: #

Microsoft Warns On Vista
A Friend

Microsoft Warns On Vista Gaming Video & Issues Computer

I have the requirements to run vista but I do not want it right now. I have 120 gb of hard drive, 2 g of ram, 3.2 mhtz processor and the 3200 radeon 3d card. I do some of my own upgrading. smile.gif

1st Mar, 2008 - 6:14pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Vista Warns Microsoft

That will be more than adequate but there is one more thing... if you are running 98 based programs then they will likely not work on Vista.

1st Mar, 2008 - 6:15pm / Post ID: #

Vista Warns Microsoft

I use 1 GB on my laptop and I agree that it needs at least another 512 MB to be up to par, but it is usable, I am able to do all the normal stuff including watch videos, etc. It really depends on if you have all the bells and whistles running, I tend to turn them off.

1st Mar, 2008 - 6:18pm / Post ID: #

Microsoft Warns On Vista

Sorry to underestimate you there, I thought you were old school tongue.gif. Looks like you have the hardware.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Mar, 2008 - 6:20pm / Post ID: #

Microsoft Warns Vista - Page 2

Very true what Comstat said, I have XP programs that won't even work on Vista.

Post Date: 1st Mar, 2008 - 8:35pm / Post ID: #

Microsoft Warns On Vista
A Friend

Microsoft Warns Vista Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 2

I am thinking I will get with my programmer sometime this week and get xp installed. That way I can run some of my newer games on it easier as they are more geared to the xp experience. smile.gif

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Microsoft Warns On Vista

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,