Netscape Discontinued

Netscape Discontinued - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 1st Mar, 2008 - 5:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

End of an era.
Post Date: 29th Dec, 2007 - 12:13pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Netscape Discontinued

Web icon set to be discontinued

The Netscape Navigator browser will cease development because of a lack of users, its owners say.
Ref. https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/7163547.stm

Sponsored Links:
29th Dec, 2007 - 12:16pm / Post ID: #

Discontinued Netscape

I am not surprised. After they came out with 7.2 and loaded all the bloated AOL plugins that hogged memory most users could no longer use it and switched to FireFox. I enjoyed Netscape during her best days in the late 90s.

Post Date: 13th Jan, 2008 - 11:51am / Post ID: #

Netscape Discontinued Gaming Video & Issues Computer

Name: IE hater

Comments: Crap crap crap... another big company sticking their noses where they don't belong and ruining another good thing...

I hate AOL just a little bit more than I hate Bill Gates.

Post Date: 1st Mar, 2008 - 1:06pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Discontinued Netscape

Final goodbye for early web icon

Support for the Netscape Navigator browser will cease on 1 March, its owners say.
Ref. https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/7270583.stm

1st Mar, 2008 - 2:50pm / Post ID: #

Discontinued Netscape

Everyone that was on netscape went over to firefox anyway so its no loss really.

Post Date: 1st Mar, 2008 - 5:41pm / Post ID: #

Netscape Discontinued
A Friend

Netscape Discontinued

I hate AOL too that program is such a memory hog. I made sure my kids did not download it on their machines. I did not need to replace another fired modem. Now I got cable so I do not worry as much but the kids still do not like AOL which is good for them.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Netscape Discontinued

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,