House Of Horrors 3 - Page 17 of 18

Tell her the truth about ourself and see if - Page 17 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 17th Mar, 2008 - 8:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 18 pgs.  13 14 15 16 17 18 
Closed
How many times must we die before we solve this Scenario of ghosts, men in robs, and strange happening in a house full of Horrors?
15th Mar, 2008 - 10:52pm / Post ID: #

House Of Horrors 3 - Page 17

The Dice Master says...

Let us find out her connection with daddy and see if she will aide us.

Sponsored Links:
16th Mar, 2008 - 8:58pm / Post ID: #

Horrors House

Let's play for time and try to find out more about her and how loyal she is to her father.

16th Mar, 2008 - 9:05pm / Post ID: #

House Of Horrors 3 Archive Pathfinder / D&D

She aint no dummie but maybe we can find out if she doesnt like her father so lets do that.

17th Mar, 2008 - 1:50pm / Post ID: #

Page 17 Horrors House

(302)

"I"m sorry," you reply, smiling. "I couldn't sleep, so I thought I would tire myself out a little bit by walking around the house. I"ve seen some very"¦interesting things." You watch her carefully, looking for some type of reaction, but she betrays no emotion. "Your father keeps some very interesting company," you state, sticking with the same tactic. "What do you think of it all?" "Oh, I don't make it a habit to interject myself in his affairs," she replies coolly. You think carefully about what you will say next. If she is as evil as her father, then clearly she is toying with you, like a cat that plays with its prey. On the other hand, it could be that she has taken you for one of her father's friends and doesn't want to risk revealing her true feelings. The only way to find out for sure is to be truthful about yourself (223). If you think this is too risky, you can simply excuse yourself and leave (363). Alternately, you can try something drastic - you may attack her and attempt to force her to divulge everything she knows. If you wish to do this, go to 152.

Somehow I think attacking her will get us know where real fast. Her father brought her back from the dead does this make her an undead creature as well?

Well what do we do now?

Reconcile Edited: krakyn on 17th Mar, 2008 - 5:32pm

17th Mar, 2008 - 5:29pm / Post ID: #

Horrors House

The option to reveal our purpose is coming up again, maybe this is a favorable option, try it.

17th Mar, 2008 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #

House Of Horrors 3

Take her out and then ask questions later! I'm not that brutal just messing.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Mar, 2008 - 8:04pm / Post ID: #

House Horrors 3 - Page 17

Nah killing her won't do anything good let's see if she will join the force of good.

17th Mar, 2008 - 8:28pm / Post ID: #

House Horrors 3 D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 17

The Dice Master says...

Tell her the truth about ourself and see if it turns out to be a good thing. Maybe she will give us the secret to doing away with her father.

+  « First of 18 pgs.  13 14 15 16 17 18 

> TOPIC: House Of Horrors 3

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.