House Of Horrors 3 - Page 8 of 18

QUOTE (226) "Oh really?" he chuckles. - Page 8 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 5th Mar, 2008 - 10:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 18 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  ...Latest (18) »
Closed
How many times must we die before we solve this Scenario of ghosts, men in robs, and strange happening in a house full of Horrors?
4th Mar, 2008 - 7:02pm / Post ID: #

House Of Horrors 3 - Page 8

I like it, I like it. Take the "TIFOSO STRANO room" and let us continue to meet the natives.

Sponsored Links:
4th Mar, 2008 - 7:13pm / Post ID: #

Horrors House

I just hope the natives do not have any spears!

*Notes a nice necklace of what appears to be tiny heads.*

(147)

You open the door and enter the room. It is rather dim, lit only by faint lamplight; there is no furniture but the center of the room is cluttered in debris. Broken bits of wood, a mattress, and shards of pottery are scattered around. You step through slowly, wondering if you'll find anything of value in here, when suddenly a man who had been lying on the mattress sits up. You jump back reflexively, but then relax. The man is quite old, nearly bald, and grins at you toothlessly. He wears torn up jeans and a black-and-white striped shirt. "Hello, friend," he greets you cheerily, as if expecting you. "What's the news? How has our club been doing?" You hesitantly consider this unusual question. "Oh, come now," he prods, " you do enjoy football, no? Which club do your loyalties lie with?" What will you answer? Liverpool (226) Juventus of Turin (328) Inter Milan (44) another club (80) or you don't follow or care for European football (388)? 

Football nice! Now let me see Liverpool rules! At least according to the bloke I work with...The rest I have no Idea.

SO what country are we in? What are the background of these folks here? Just a thought as I know how unruly you football fans can be.

Post Date: 4th Mar, 2008 - 7:18pm / Post ID: #

House Of Horrors 3
A Friend

House Of Horrors 3 Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Yes enter the room about art o so fit smile.gif Maybe we can find another clue.

4th Mar, 2008 - 7:19pm / Post ID: #

Page 8 Horrors House

We are talking soccer here right? I don't know much about it so say I do not care for it.

Post Date: 4th Mar, 2008 - 7:36pm / Post ID: #

House Of Horrors 3
A Friend

Horrors House

Answer Liverpool The worse thing is he attacks us. smile.gif We can defeat him I think.

4th Mar, 2008 - 7:40pm / Post ID: #

House Of Horrors 3

Liverpool is a good team.

Dark dude thats really a scary picture man.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Mar, 2008 - 8:52pm / Post ID: #

House Horrors 3 - Page 8

The Dice Master says...

I was going to say Inter Milan, but since we already have a majority here I will support Liverpool.

5th Mar, 2008 - 10:28pm / Post ID: #

House Horrors 3 D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 8

(226)

"Oh really?" he chuckles. "Do they still exist?" He bursts into a fit of laughter at his own joke. Go to 124.

(124)
With that, he flops back down on his mattress and begins humming to himself. You try to question him, but he is unresponsive. You decide that he must be insane and therefore cannot possess any useful information. You leave the room and continue down the hall. Go to 166.

Dang perhaps next time JB we use your answer.

(166)
A little further down the hall, you reach an unmarked door to your left. You can open this (60) or continue to follow the hall as it winds around to the left (286).

*we all agreed to enter all unmarked door previously so here we go*

(60)

The door opens into a rather bare room. There is a drink cart leaning against a dumbwaiter set into a wall. As you step in, you suddenly notice another door to your immediate right; it is labeled STREGA. Now, will you leave this room and continue down the hall (286) examine the drink cart and dumbwaiter (375) or go into the Strega room (340)?

Party party ya now that what I like a drink cart hope its full!

So what do we look at?

> TOPIC: House Of Horrors 3

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.