House Of Horrors 3 - Page 10 of 18

Make a roll I guess since we cannot seem to - Page 10 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 7th Mar, 2008 - 5:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 18 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14  ...Latest (18) »
Closed
How many times must we die before we solve this Scenario of ghosts, men in robs, and strange happening in a house full of Horrors?
Post Date: 6th Mar, 2008 - 7:18pm / Post ID: #

House Of Horrors 3
A Friend

House Of Horrors 3 - Page 10

Send down the red bottle. Then head for the strega door. I think we need to see what is in there

Sponsored Links:
6th Mar, 2008 - 7:41pm / Post ID: #

Horrors House

That sounds like trouble calling so lets go to the Strega room and get outta here.

6th Mar, 2008 - 8:03pm / Post ID: #

House Of Horrors 3 Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Dice Master says...

Glad for the luck point, now head for the Strega room before we are caught.

6th Mar, 2008 - 9:40pm / Post ID: #

Page 10 Horrors House

I have missed out on the drinking party? Let us make up for that by taking a drink from the yellow liquid.

7th Mar, 2008 - 1:10am / Post ID: #

Horrors House

I will group the two different colored bottle as one vote to send an item down and we have two to go to the next room marked Strega.

Once we have a tie breaker we will continue. If the bottle wins we will then vote on what bottle or bottles to send. I guess if that means if we get two colours fought over we can send them both.

7th Mar, 2008 - 1:18am / Post ID: #

House Of Horrors 3

Who will make the tie breaker didnt we all vote already or do I need to change my choice?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Mar, 2008 - 1:57pm / Post ID: #

House Horrors 3 - Page 10

Well we can hope Hunter or some one else drops in or I can make a roll 1to 3 we send some bottles 4 to 6 out the door. I will wait for a bit then check in and see.

7th Mar, 2008 - 5:34pm / Post ID: #

House Horrors 3 D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 10

The Dice Master says...

Make a roll I guess since we cannot seem to get the tie vote broken.

> TOPIC: House Of Horrors 3

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.