House Of Horrors 3 - Page 2 of 18

I agree we should be able to kill the hand - Page 2 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 27th Feb, 2008 - 10:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (18) »
Closed
How many times must we die before we solve this Scenario of ghosts, men in robs, and strange happening in a house full of Horrors?
Post Date: 26th Feb, 2008 - 1:44am / Post ID: #

House Of Horrors 3
A Friend

House Of Horrors 3 - Page 2

I say lets try that hand thing since we now have a weapon. We may be able to defeat it and find something nice in the room to assist us.

Sponsored Links:
26th Feb, 2008 - 5:55am / Post ID: #

Horrors House

Going to the t-section and turning right sounds like a good idea cause we didn't explore there last time.

27th Feb, 2008 - 2:26pm / Post ID: #

House Of Horrors 3 Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Dice Master says...

I like the idea of skipping the first two doors and heading for next set of doors. Try any unmarked ones.

27th Feb, 2008 - 4:01pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Horrors House

We have things to get so start exploring the rooms. If we end up dying then at least we'll know where everything is.

27th Feb, 2008 - 9:07pm / Post ID: #

Horrors House

Go to tee vote 1

Try unmarked door 4

try hand thing 3

DarkScribe was for every door.

So I will place the unmarked door then we will looky at the stringio hand thing.

I am unsure the three death thing really is applicable. I think we will just continue this adventure and on death go back to the start of this hall. If any other restart point jumps out and we all agree to it we can start there.

(232)
The door is locked. If you have a key with a number engraved into it, go to the section that matches the number. Otherwise, you cannot enter this room. You can search the Stringiamano room (246) or continue down the hallway (116).

(246)
You cautiously open the door. There is only silence as you step into a cozy study. You close the door behind you and take in the scene for a moment. An unlit fireplace lies before you, and a desk with a chair is to your right. A window is to your left, and a sudden clap of thunder heralds the arrival of a storm. You take a step forward and abruptly stop. There it is again - a sort of scurrying, scuttling sound. You wonder if the house is infested with - WHAT IS THAT? Something scuttles across the mantle above the fireplace. You instinctively draw back. Whatever it is, it's moving too fast to get a good view of. It scuttles up the chair, across the desk, up the wall, and down to the mantle again before it finally stops. Go to 27.

(27)
The thing looks like"¦but it can't be, you think to yourself. Then it leaps off the mantle and scurries up to your feet. You were right after all- this thing looks like, and is, a severed human hand! Add 1 fear point. You stumble back in shock, and the thing leaps at your neck and begins to strangle you!

Stringiamano: Skill 7 Stamina 3

If it wounds you, roll a die. On a roll of 1-4, it has rung your neck (lose 4 stamina points); on a roll of 5-6 it pokes out one of your eyes! Lose 3 skill points and 5 stamina points. If it strangles you three times, or pokes out both of your eyes, you pass out from shock and your adventure is over. If you win, go to 85.

Round one

We roll 16 it 12 it loses 2 stam

We roll 20 it rolls 18 it dies whoo hoo!

(85)
The ghastly hand lies at your feet and you kick it across the room. You rub your raw throat and examine the room again. There seems to be nothing unusual about the window. The fireplace seems normal as well. You are about to examine the desk when you glance back at the hand and notice that the damned thing has begun to twitch and writhe! Will you risk a cursory examination of the desk (176) or beat a hasty retreat back out to the hallway (171)?

Do we run before it moves again? or a looky at the desk?

We now have 3 fear points.

Reconcile Message Edited...
JB: Make sure to close your quote tags.

Post Date: 27th Feb, 2008 - 9:17pm / Post ID: #

House Of Horrors 3
A Friend

House Of Horrors 3

Search the desk and get what we can get before it comes to life again. I think there may be something here we can use if it is guarded by that thing.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Feb, 2008 - 10:07pm / Post ID: #

House Horrors 3 - Page 2

The Dice Master says...

After all that work we search the desk. Too bad there isn't an option to stab the hand first.

27th Feb, 2008 - 10:14pm / Post ID: #

House Horrors 3 D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 2

I agree we should be able to kill the hand first before checking the desk. Check it anyway.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (18) »

> TOPIC: House Of Horrors 3

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.