House Of Horrors 3 - Page 11 of 18

Retreat we will not, death to the witch's - Page 11 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 8th Mar, 2008 - 1:27am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 18 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15  ...Latest (18) »
Closed
How many times must we die before we solve this Scenario of ghosts, men in robs, and strange happening in a house full of Horrors?
7th Mar, 2008 - 5:41pm / Post ID: #

House Of Horrors 3 - Page 11

ok I rolled a two seems lately low rolls are my forte...

So what bottle or bottles do you wish to send....If this is a house of spooks we might not wish to send witchbane!

Reconcile Edited: krakyn on 7th Mar, 2008 - 5:41pm

Sponsored Links:
7th Mar, 2008 - 5:44pm / Post ID: #

Horrors House

The Dice Master says...

You think we have witches here? What ever would give you that idea, this is such a nice place. laugh.gif Send down the yellow.

Post Date: 7th Mar, 2008 - 5:54pm / Post ID: #

House Of Horrors 3
A Friend

House Of Horrors 3 Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Yellow or red it makes no difference to me Just send one down

7th Mar, 2008 - 6:26pm / Post ID: #

Page 11 Horrors House

I think they may like red its probably blood. Send down the yellow maybe they'll get some toilet treatment.

7th Mar, 2008 - 8:00pm / Post ID: #

Horrors House

I messed this up KNtoran was right....hit the wrong section so see my next post please.

Reconcile Edited: krakyn on 7th Mar, 2008 - 8:52pm

Post Date: 7th Mar, 2008 - 8:10pm / Post ID: #

House Of Horrors 3
A Friend

House Of Horrors 3

I thought we agreed to send the yellow on down on the dumb waiter or what ever one we just tried. Then we go to the room.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Mar, 2008 - 8:51pm / Post ID: #

House Horrors 3 - Page 11

Ok I must have looked this up wrong....*goes for a hard drink* Thanks KNtoran.

(24)

Which bottle(s) did you send down the dumbwaiter? If you sent only the green, go to 51. If you sent the blue and the yellow, go to 136. If you sent the green and the red, go to 201. If you sent any other combination, go to 248.

(248)
You wait patiently for a few minutes, but nothing happens. You tug on the rope, but again, there is no response. When you pull the tray back up and are met with no resistance, you wonder if the occupant below has left. When the tray reaches you, you see that the bottle(s) you had sent down remain as they were, untouched. You decide that you have wasted enough time here. Will you leave the room (286) or open the Strega door (340)?

OK So we might have been able to send a better different combo perhaps.

So onto to the Strego room.

(340)

You slowly enter a room containing a table, a bed, and a fireplace crackling with life. Sitting on a chair in front of the table is a gnarled old woman in a dark dress. Stringy wisps of gray hair hand down her forehead and she seems to be knitting some kind of cloth doll. She does not seemed alarmed or surprised in the least upon seeing you; as a matter of fact her toothless smile gives you the uncanny feeling that she was expecting you. "There now, step forward, dearie," she intones, and in spite of yourself, you do. She holds up the doll that she was working on, then looks over to you. "Perfect"¦" she hisses. If you have consumed any Witchbane, go to 45. If not, go to 354. 

*So the witch bane was a great choice wayto go all!*

(45)
The woman reaches into her pocket and pulls out a long hairpin. Smiling wickedly, she plunges it into the doll. Her expression changes to surprise, then anger as she sees that you are unaffected. "Curse you, stranger! Who gave you Witch Bane?" she demands. You step forward, emboldened by these developments. "It doesn't look like you"re in a position to make demands", you counter." "So say you," she retorts. She places a hand on her collar, rubbing a necklace that she wears, and mumbles a few words. A panel in the wall suddenly slides back and a humanoid thing with pale white skin, long black hair, blood red eyes, and canine features steps out. It is rather frightening (add 1 fear point). If you don't have a weapon, you had better beat a hasty retreat by leaving this room by heading back out to the hallway (286). If you have a weapon, you may still retreat, or fight this terror.

Rokkinok: Skill 9 Stamina 12

You may escape at any time; but remember the penalty for doing so. Go to 286 and continue down the hallway. If you win, you notice the Strega reciting another incantation! You draw your blade and hurl it at her. Go to 95. 

So do we fight this critter or take a free attack on us and run.

8th Mar, 2008 - 1:27am / Post ID: #

House Horrors 3 D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 11

Retreat we will not, death to the witch's terror and Krakyn make sure your rolls are lucky.

> TOPIC: House Of Horrors 3

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.