House Of Horrors 3 - Page 12 of 18

Suddenly she knows what we want eh? End her - Page 12 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 10th Mar, 2008 - 12:47am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 18 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16  ...Latest (18) »
Closed
How many times must we die before we solve this Scenario of ghosts, men in robs, and strange happening in a house full of Horrors?
8th Mar, 2008 - 1:28am / Post ID: #

House Of Horrors 3 - Page 12

The Dice Master says...

I'm with DarkScribe on this as well, let's fight it then the witch and see if we cannot get some good stuff out of this room.

Sponsored Links:
8th Mar, 2008 - 1:24pm / Post ID: #

Horrors House

Since everyones in a fighting mood I'll join in and do the same. Will my 2 handed sword work here?

Post Date: 8th Mar, 2008 - 2:52pm / Post ID: #

House Of Horrors 3
A Friend

House Of Horrors 3 Archive Pathfinder / D&D

No Beowulf your are too caught up in the witch's beauty biggrin.gif Yes fight the thing and kill the witch.

8th Mar, 2008 - 9:23pm / Post ID: #

Page 12 Horrors House

I doubt Sophia looks anything like this witch thank goodness. Could ya imgine if it was this witch I'm charmed to? Yikes!

8th Mar, 2008 - 9:46pm / Post ID: #

Horrors House

Who is this "Sophia" you are talking about Beowolf, is she your intended?

9th Mar, 2008 - 4:19am / Post ID: #

House Of Horrors 3

So any one have a bucket of water for the nice lady?

Rokkinok: Skill 9 Stamina 12

Us Stamina 21 skil 10

Here we go

21 for us 16 it stamina 10

21 for us 13 for it stam 8

20 for us for it 15 stam 6

17 for us 12 for it stam 4

16 for us 16 for it stam 4

18 fro us 13 for it stam 2

21 fro us 14 for it dead

*bows to his son the dice king*

I may never roll again after this one!

So beat here little critter and heave that dagger at her face.

(95)

The dagger whistles through the air, swift and true, embedding itself in her chest. She screeches, dropping the doll, and claws at the blade frantically. You lunge for the doll and pull the pint out. The effect is instantaneous - restore all Stamina points you have lost in this room. Meanwhile, the Strega has pulled the dagger out but you quickly rush over and pin her down. Her look of hatred changes to one of fear as you grab the blade and point it down at her. "Wait, stranger," she rasps. "I can give you helpful knowledge, if you spare me. I know what you seek". Will you agree to this bargain (250) or do you think that she is merely playing for time and kill her outright (32)?

So do we bargain with the devil or just finish the job we started?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Mar, 2008 - 10:51pm / Post ID: #

House Horrors 3 - Page 12

As much as I want to rid her ways now let's see what good information she may give us.

10th Mar, 2008 - 12:47am / Post ID: #

House Horrors 3 D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 12

The Dice Master says...

Suddenly she knows what we want eh? End her life now before she causes further trouble.

> TOPIC: House Of Horrors 3

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.