Dehydration Can Cause Headaches

Dehydration Headaches - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 23rd Feb, 2008 - 12:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2008 - 5:18am / Post ID: #

Did you know that if you feel a headache coming on the first thing that you can do to help is to drink water? Being thirsty is a poor indicator of dehydration. Most people are dehydrated and do not know it.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2008 - 3:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Headaches Cause Dehydration

That is why some people wake up after a night of drinking with a headache. Their brian is dehydrated from the alcohol they have drank. I try to drink at least 4 liters of water a day. I want to stay hydrated because I have too many aches as it is and do not more. smile.gif

23rd Feb, 2008 - 3:33am / Post ID: #

Dehydration Can Cause Headaches Health & Special Psychology

Well I live in a Tropical country and my doctor told me about the importance of staying hydrated, by drinking at least 10 glasses of water per day. I also suffer from heat headaches and my doctor also informed me that sometimes, if my body becomes too dehydrated, it will automatically trigger these headaches.

23rd Feb, 2008 - 12:43pm / Post ID: #

Headaches Cause Dehydration

Now that's interesting. Sometimes I have very strong headaches and maybe is lack of water! I must confess I don't drink much water as I should and that's bad.

> TOPIC: Dehydration Can Cause Headaches

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,