Ozzy Osbourne

Ozzy Osbourne - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 13th Jun, 2013 - 1:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Ozzy Osbourne
Post Date: 29th Feb, 2008 - 9:30pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Ozzy Osbourne

Ozzy Osbourne
Ozzy remembers us... Just

Just in case you weren't entirely certain - Ozzy Osbourne is still "&*$%ing nuts". But there are some things you might not know. He thinks the war in Iraq was a bad idea, that troubled celebrities could learn from him, and he does not want to retire.
Ref. Source 6

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Feb, 2008 - 9:40pm / Post ID: #

Ozzy Osbourne
A Friend

Osbourne Ozzy

I grew up listening to some of his songs. Every time I see him in concert or on tv I tell my kids this is what happens to you when you use too much drugs. While he has some good songs I do not think he can remember them to well.

Post Date: 31st Aug, 2009 - 12:06am / Post ID: #

Ozzy Osbourne Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Ozzy cut off daughter's undies

Ozzy Osbourne cut off his daughter's underwear while her friends watched. Ref. Source 2

Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2010 - 10:55am / Post ID: #

Osbourne Ozzy

Ozzy gives homeless man golden gift

Ozzy Osbourne gave a homeless man his £3000 (NZ$6500) gold necklace. Ref. Source 6

Ozzy Osbourne
Ozzy Osbourne (Hover)

Post Date: 30th Oct, 2010 - 11:02am / Post ID: #

Osbourne Ozzy

Addictions, Neanderthals and other secrets of Ozzy's genes

Ozzy Osbourne and his wife, Sharon, talked about the results of the heavy metal rocker's DNA mapping test at the TEDMED conference in Coronado. The early analysis suggests that his genes offer explanations for his musical talent, lust for drugs and drinks, and ability to survive decades of self-destructive antics. Ref. Source 4

Post Date: 27th Apr, 2011 - 12:05pm / Post ID: #

Ozzy Osbourne

Ozzy Osbourne cries over doco

Ozzy Osbourne shed tears while he watched a documentary about his life over the weekend. Ref. Source 5

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Jan, 2012 - 3:08pm / Post ID: #

Ozzy Osbourne

Ozzy won't sing at son's wedding

Ozzy Osbourne won't sing at his son Jack's wedding. Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 13th Jun, 2013 - 1:33pm / Post ID: #

Ozzy Osbourne Movies Music Fashion & Sports

A dark past, colourful reunion, hazy future

Polishing off a cup of wonton soup, singer Ozzy Osbourne is relating how paparazzi mobbed him as he left high-end organic grocer Bristol Farms. Ref. Source 2

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Ozzy Osbourne

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,