OneTrueSteve Introduction - Page 2 of 2

Welcome, but I echo KNtoran here, it has happened - Page 2 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 2nd Feb, 2010 - 10:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2010 - 10:42pm / Post ID: #

Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 544
Flag Posts: 1,325
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.3%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 58

OneTrueSteve Introduction - Page 2

Welcome, but I echo KNtoran here, it has happened to us all when we first got here, but reading the FAQs and threads recommended can cut down and eventually eliminate all that, so the only posts in your threads are ones by other users.

It's a strict forum, policy-wise, that I admit I felt constrained by at first, but it insures a pretty high standard of quality of intelligent and well-spoken (typed) members. KNtoran is the GM for a player-run RPG right now, and I'm party leader - check us out and read around, and ask questions there in the Questions thread if you don't see the answers - but READ first to make sure.

Member Wars general forum and AD&D threads: Source 9

Reconcile Edited: JPatt on 2nd Feb, 2010 - 10:47pm

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 12th Dec, 2006 - 5:51pm
Signature: "...into thine arms I now shall creep, and learn they wisdom while I sleep. Amen."
Sponsored Links:
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: OneTrueSteve Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,