Donation Drive - March 2008 - Page 2 of 4

Thanks everyone for your support so far! - Page 2 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 20th Mar, 2008 - 11:56am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Closed
5-31 March 2008 - See the Donation Bar to see how we are doing.
Donation Drive - March 2008 Related Information to Donation Drive - March 2008
Donation Drive Goal Bar
$395-
50%
100%
6th Mar, 2008 - 9:12pm / Post ID: #

Donation Drive - March 2008 - Page 2

Jean, that money was a gift, because there is not another site on the net that I enjoy, or appreciate, more than InternationalDiscussions. However, there are more $ available to you for something as simple as mentioning in the next newsletter that a story is happening on my private board such as has never been told. Or you can make potential readers aware any way you please as long as the fee is nominal. Thanks for all you do.

Mouse

Sponsored Links:
6th Mar, 2008 - 9:21pm / Post ID: #

March Drive Donation

I think you mentioned that you wanted that Thread spruced up like the Mousetrails Thread was done. You have $30 credit right now, so if you want to add $40 I will do that, add some kind of graphic for it and yes, mention it in the next newsletter. How about that?

By the way, it may be out of your budget but a lifetime Diamond Member can do lots of things! You can also open your own Board... call it the Mousetrails Boards and then open your own Threads and have it run the way you want.

7th Mar, 2008 - 3:04pm / Post ID: #

Donation Drive - March 2008 Feedback & FAQ News Community

I appreciate you getting back to me with that JB, and have sorted a payment out which I've sent signed for 'quick delivery 4-10 days'
Good luck with your donation drive, and thanks for all the hard work that you put in!
Best wishes, Diane.

7th Mar, 2008 - 5:35pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 March Drive Donation

Thanks so much DianeC ($50.00) and Krakyn ($20.00), much appreciated donations. I am going to change the bar above now to reflect where we are at.

17th Mar, 2008 - 8:57pm / Post ID: #

March Drive Donation

Just got a donation of $10.00 from Member Harkon, thanks much for your support!

I also Updated the Donation page as I have neglected it for awhile.

19th Mar, 2008 - 4:31pm / Post ID: #

Donation Drive - March 2008

Mousetrails made another donation ($20) in exchange for some highlight in our latest Newsletter, so the bar goes up just a bit.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Mar, 2008 - 8:41am / Post ID: #

Donation Drive March 2008 - Page 2

Vincenzo went from a Regular Member to DIAMOND Emeritus with a donation of US$200.00! Thanks for your support, now the bar above has move closer to our goal.

20th Mar, 2008 - 11:56am / Post ID: #

Donation Drive March 2008 Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 2

Thanks everyone for your support so far! It is great to know you all care so much about the Community and its owners as well. wink.gif

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Donation Drive - March 2008

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,