Thinkcentre A61e Desktop

Thinkcentre A61e Desktop - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 6th Mar, 2008 - 5:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Smallest Desktop Ever!
Post Date: 6th Mar, 2008 - 4:25pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Thinkcentre A61e Desktop

ThinkCentre A61e Desktop

ThinkCentre A61e desktop is the smallest, lightest, quietest and most energy efficient ThinkCentre. It is Energy Star 4.0 compliant and is categorized as EPEAT Gold, making it one of the most environmentally friendly PC's available. The EPEAT tool evaluates products based on 51 environment criteria in the areas of reduction and elimination of environmentally sensitive materials, design for end of life, product longevity, energy conservation, end of life management, packaging and corporate performance.
Ref. Have a look...

Sponsored Links:
6th Mar, 2008 - 4:26pm / Post ID: #

Desktop Ae Thinkcentre

That is the first time I have seen the main system being half the size of the keyboard. I think that is where we should be normally since the tower is very bulky although it does allow for expansion and cooling.

Post Date: 6th Mar, 2008 - 4:48pm / Post ID: #

Thinkcentre A61e Desktop
A Friend

Thinkcentre A61e Desktop Gaming Video & Issues Computer

I like the looks of this computer. I am not sure how feasible it will be to upgrade but with everything getting smaller it may be a new age of small componets that will have a big bulky computer be the new dinosaurs.

6th Mar, 2008 - 5:24pm / Post ID: #

Desktop Ae Thinkcentre

I do not think Upgrading this will be much of an option, it's like having a laptop that is a desktop.

> TOPIC: Thinkcentre A61e Desktop

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,