Father Jailed For 'revenge' Killing Of Son

Father Jailed ' Revenge' Killing Son - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 8th Mar, 2008 - 7:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

He also stabbed his daughter
7th Mar, 2008 - 10:08pm / Post ID: #

How can any parent do something like this to their OWN kid to revenge their cheating wife? It is beyond me. Poor kids. cry.gif

Christopher Hawkins, 47, was found guilty of killing Ryan and seriously injuring 14-year-old Donna in a frenzied knife attack.

He then calmly walked into his local pub covered in blood and ordered a pint, Leeds Crown Court heard.

Hawkins, of Slaithwaite, near Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, was sentenced to a minimum of 21 years in prison for killing Ryan and handed a 12-year sentence to run concurrently for the attack on Donna.

The trial heard how the sheet metal worker attacked his kids after his wife of 17 years, Valerie Gee, left him for a taxi driver.

Daughter Donna said her father apologised before stabbing her 13 times at his home in September last year.

"He turned around and said 'I'm sorry' and he just looked proper weird, angry, and I saw the knife and then he just went for me," she said.

"He was stabbing me and I was telling him to stop and he just did it again and again. I was on the floor....

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Mar, 2008 - 4:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Son Killing revenge Jailed Father

It is guys like this that need to be put in prison for a nice visit with Bubba. HE is looking for these kind of people who can not stand up to another adult but take it out on the weaker children. IF he was soo upset about her going off with the taxi driver he should have done more at home that would want her to stay with him. Or go and confront the taxi driver and have a man to man talk. The fact that he took it out on his kids means he needs to spend a long time in prison.

8th Mar, 2008 - 7:41pm / Post ID: #

Father Jailed For 'revenge' Killing Of Son History & Civil Business Politics

No long time in prison, I say Death Penalty for monsters like him! angry.gif

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 8th Mar, 2008 - 7:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Why give him the justice of a quick death when his torment can be slow and painful as Bubba reminds him of it daily?

8th Mar, 2008 - 7:49pm / Post ID: #

Because your taxes and the taxes of many other citizens are going towards his three decent meals a day, education, etc.

Post Date: 8th Mar, 2008 - 7:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

They are going to be going for that even if he gets the death penalty because he will be given the right of an appeal and then if he loses again he can still sit on death row for up to seven years.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Father Jailed For 'revenge' Killing Of Son

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,