Using Tissue From Abortions

Using Tissue Abortions - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 9th Mar, 2008 - 8:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Using Abortion Tissue
8th Mar, 2008 - 1:18am / Post ID: #

I do not know what the rest of you think, but I could not see myself using the tissue from an abortion. We are talking about someone who died by accident, we are talking about an abortion that you benefit from. What are your thoughts?

Biotech Firm to Provide Alternatives to Vaccines Using Tissue From Abortions

Seattle, WA (LifeNews.com) -- A biotech firm has announced it will offer ethical alternatives to some of the vaccines that currently rely on the use of fetal tissue from abortions. The Seattle-based AVM Biotechnology says it will produce ethical alternatives in the fields of biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, and vaccine development. The news gives hope to pro-life people who have been reluctant to use some vaccines because their development came as a result of the destruction of unborn children. "We will be working to bring commercially available, morally acceptable, vaccines to the US market and to use existing technology to produce new morally certified vaccines," says Dr. Theresa Deisher, the research and development director for AVM. "Revenues from the vaccine business will also further the research, development and commercialization of morally certified therapeutics in other areas of medicine as well," she added. The news was a pleasant surprise for Children of God for Life, a pro-life organization that has spent more than a decade highlighting the connection between some vaccines and abortion. "There are no words sufficient to express our deepest gratitude to Dr. Deisher and AVM Biotech," COG executive director Debi Vinnedge told LifeNews.com.
Ref. https://www.lifenews.com/nat3768.html

Using Tissue From Abortions (Hover)

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3224 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
8th Mar, 2008 - 1:46am / Post ID: #

Abortions Tissue Using

Gross is the easiest word that comes to mind to describe this. The photo is graphic but I believe if an abortion will serve a purpose then the fetus will likely be much larger. If this were to become normal for society then it means women will become purposely pregnant with the idea of a buck for an abortion.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 29 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.9%

8th Mar, 2008 - 9:42pm / Post ID: #

Using Tissue From Abortions History & Civil Business Politics

Thats disgusting. I think women should be able to decide what they want to do but this way too far out.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 18 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.8%

8th Mar, 2008 - 9:50pm / Post ID: #

Abortions Tissue Using

No woman should have the right to do this to a living being. No one should benefit from this either.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 29 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.9%

9th Mar, 2008 - 12:31am / Post ID: #

Abortions Tissue Using

There is a breed of human that exists today that will not think nothing of this. They will look at it from a scientific stand point and feel that it is acceptable. I do not see them any different from those that commit the abortions in the first place.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3224 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

9th Mar, 2008 - 8:47pm / Post ID: #

There is a big difference in using the material that is there from an abortion that was going to be done anyways but to offer money for it is just wrong. Sure the lady might make a quick buck but at what cost? Too many would abuse them self and the result later in life they will have birthing issues.

I also firmly believe once conception occurs it is a human period thus it would be increasing the number of children murdered.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Using Tissue From Abortions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,