Military Cross

Military Cross - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 8th Mar, 2008 - 10:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 8th Mar, 2008 - 3:35am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Military Cross

Military Cross

Record number earn Military Cross

Service personnel are awarded 28 Military Crosses, the most handed out at any one time since World War II.
Ref. https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7282849.stm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Mar, 2008 - 4:10pm / Post ID: #

Military Cross
A Friend

Cross Military

And they deserve to have the military cross. IF they did not get reconized for their actions under fire the government would be stupid. Any one can duck and cover in a fire fight but it is that special person who willing put themselves in dangers way to aid a fellow soldier that needs to be given these types of rewards. To the wounded or pinned down soldier they are their heros come to their aid.

Post Date: 8th Mar, 2008 - 10:58pm / Post ID: #

Military Cross
A Friend

Military Cross History & Civil Business Politics

Decorations may not mean anything to some people, but to those who suffered to get them, and their families, they are priceless.
I am to inherit my father's medals, and also my grandfather's campaign decorations from WWII.
The highest honour granted to my family was that given to my father's cousin.
He won the British Military Medal for gallantry, fighting the Mau Mau in Kenya.
He was wounded, but got to his feet to save his comrades and live to tell the tale.
I never got to meet him but I am proud of his sacrifice.

> TOPIC: Military Cross

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,