Australian Kiss Killers

Australian Kiss Killers - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 8th Mar, 2008 - 2:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Austrailia, Australia Murders
Post Date: 8th Mar, 2008 - 11:38am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Australian Kiss Killers

Jail for Australian kiss killers

Two women in Australia who murdered a girl from Dorset and then kissed over her body are jailed for life.
Ref. https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/a...fic/7282776.stm

Sponsored Links:
8th Mar, 2008 - 12:08pm / Post ID: #

Killers Kiss Australian

This is just so disgusting! What a terrible way for this poor young girl to have to lose her life. I just can't imagine the evilness of this pair, snuffing out the life of a 16 year old who had everything to live for, and was in fact really only just starting out her life on her own.

The sentencing in my opinion, was way too lenient for the crime, and anybody who has these violent tendencies including vampire drinking of blood is never going to be cured as long as they live!

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 29 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.9%

8th Mar, 2008 - 12:19pm / Post ID: #

Australian Kiss Killers History & Civil Business Politics

Wow, these women certainly have many issues. Who can possible be sexually aroused by inflicting violence? That's beyond me. They spent already a year in jail and still they have no remorse whatsoever and they were laughing as the details of the crime were presented. My goodness, after 24 years these women are going to attack again!

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

8th Mar, 2008 - 2:55pm / Post ID: #

Killers Kiss Australian

QUOTE (LDS_forever @ 8-Mar 08, 7:19 AM)
after 24 years these women are going to attack again!

I fear the same also!

The problem is that they don't regret at all their actions, but instead worryingly, they seem to still be enjoying the 'excitement' that they gained from committing this evil crime.

I do think that some people can change their ways, but not this evil pair, and they should have been definite candidates for the electric chair, in my view.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 29 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.9%

Post Date: 8th Mar, 2008 - 2:56pm / Post ID: #

Australian Kiss Killers
A Friend

Killers Kiss Australian

They are not sorry at all and they seem to be looking forward to when they get out of prison. I think not getting out of prison will be the best course of action for them.

> TOPIC: Australian Kiss Killers

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,