Nz To Fight For UK Visit Rights

Nz Fight Uk Visit Rights - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 10th Mar, 2008 - 9:33am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

New Zealand United Kingdom
Post Date: 10th Mar, 2008 - 12:07am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Nz To Fight For UK Visit Rights

NZ to fight for UK visit rights

The Government is gearing up to fight sweeping visa changes curtailing the rights of Kiwis to work, study and travel in Britain.
Ref. https://www.stuff.co.nz/4433263a11.html

Sponsored Links:
10th Mar, 2008 - 2:11am / Post ID: #

Rights Visit UK Fight Nz

Really makes you wonder what they are actually getting for having the Queen as the Head of State. These rules are not a whole lot different form what citizens of the US can do in the Britan.

Anyone in England understand the reason for this change?

I know that the number of minorities (Indian, African, etc...) has risen significantly. Is this a way to decrease the number or preserve jobs in some way? I just dont understand it as I am not fully part of it...

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

10th Mar, 2008 - 9:33am / Post ID: #

Nz To Fight For UK Visit Rights History & Civil Business Politics

I don't understand it either, and I live here!

What I don't understand, is the fact you read the papers and you see that they are welcoming thousands of Bangladeshis in, because there is a shortage of workers for Indian restaurants, even though there are thousands upon thousands of Bangladeshis here already, and there has been open access to Polish people, so much so that new communities, Polish bakeries, Polish pubs and shops are springing up everywhere....and all these people are being offered permanent residency, and yet they are clamping down so significantly on New Zealanders who are here for less than a year! (for either work or visits)
It all just seems crazy to me...

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 29 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.9%

> TOPIC: Nz To Fight For UK Visit Rights

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,