Wolf Meat - Page 2 of 2

Eating wolf meat would be like eating a dog - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 10th Mar, 2008 - 10:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
10th Mar, 2008 - 5:34pm / Post ID: #

Wolf Meat - Page 2

hmm 10 hours perhaps that was my uncles mistake he slow roasted it 220 f but would not go tender enough to enjoy, it was ok in flavor but chewy! Blue enjoyed it though which was fair since he was one the one that treed it. Blue is my uncle's blue tick hound. My uncle sold the skins and used the carcass as dog food.

Since we are way off topic. Spring time groundhog is very nice once fatten for a bit on fresh spring grass. Porcupine in the fall is great but wash in vinegar/lemon juice cuts the smell.

I really need to get over seas to some countries that know how to cook this stuff so I can give it a proper try. After all preparation of the meat is most of the battle.

I think in general though vegetarian mammals are tastiest.

People of the northern lands tend to eat much meat and such raw I ponder if that makes a difference in the texture thus the wolf might be better raw then cooked.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Mar, 2008 - 6:24pm / Post ID: #

Wolf Meat
A Friend

Meat Wolf

Northern memebers who eat wolf may be eating solely for the protein that meat provides to help one have the energy to keep warm. Or that is all they were able to kill that day.

10th Mar, 2008 - 10:05pm / Post ID: #

Wolf Meat Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Eating wolf meat would be like eating a dog and there is no way I'll do that. I'll leave it for the Chinese.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Wolf Meat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,