Second Largest Illness By 2010!

Second Largest Illness 2010! - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 10th Mar, 2008 - 7:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 10th Mar, 2008 - 6:21pm / Post ID: #

Second Largest Illness by 2010!

World Health Organisation states one out of four worldwide suffer from various forms of mental, behavioral, and neurological disorders. Are you one of them?It has also been estimated that depression would be the second largest illness by 2010 keeping in mind its pace by which it is affecting people world over. Here is some statistics for you: Experts in the...

Read More - Click Here

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Mar, 2008 - 6:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Illness Largest Second

Oh man reallly? Now I am feeling all down about that. I though it would not be a big issue.

Ok I am kidding, I have seen that as time goes on a lot of people blame this or that for everything that goes wrong. Depression is the biggest thing I have seen on the rise. What I do not get is how easy it is to get over depression. All you have to do is look at life in a more positive light. Ok it works for me. Then again many people want to fit into the norm and have drugs to take. I always find it amazing the looks I get when a doctor asks me what meds I am currecntly taking and I say none. Makes me think we are getting to be a society based on the drugs we are taking.

10th Mar, 2008 - 6:57pm / Post ID: #

Second Largest Illness By 2010! Health & Special Psychology

KnToran:

What I do not get is how easy it is to get over depression. All you have to do is look at life in a more positive light. Ok it works for me. Then again many people want to fit into the norm and have drugs to take.

The sources of depression varies. For some people is not as easy as to look at life in a more positive light because they are suffering of a chemical imbalance, hence drugs usually are the only hope they can get to get through without committing suicide.

10th Mar, 2008 - 7:29pm / Post ID: #

Illness Largest Second

Very true and up north winter here the lack of sunlight becomes a real issue so sun lamps are used. It is the chemical imbalance from the lack of vitamins we get from the sun. A second issue on tat one is every one sits inside playing video games and watch tv. We are critters that need fresh air to feel alive! I think many issues are coming to play at once to create this phenomena.

> TOPIC: Second Largest Illness By 2010!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,