Governor In Prostitution Ring - Page 2 of 2

I guess we will get the official word soon, - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 12th Mar, 2008 - 8:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 11th Mar, 2008 - 3:57pm / Post ID: #

Governor In Prostitution Ring
A Friend

Governor In Prostitution Ring - Page 2

Watching this last night at work I found it interesting that his only concern is now to take time to get the trust of his family back. He is going to take time away from his job and spend time with his family. He should be fired as Governor and the LT. Governor brought in until a special election can hire a new governor. Or if the time is short let the Lt. governor sit as acting Governor until the next election.

Sponsored Links:
11th Mar, 2008 - 4:25pm / Post ID: #

Ring Prostitution Governor

This is is most definitely a reason to step down, the one honorable thing he can do.

As for the Lt. Governor, if he takes his place then he will be the first Black Governor of New York, but the most interesting is that he is legally blind.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3224 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 11th Mar, 2008 - 4:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Governor In Prostitution Ring History & Civil Business Politics

The first black and blind Governor of New York. I can handle that. Maybe some good will come out of that and things will look up for New York as a whole.

Yes I concur he need to step down soon

Post Date: 12th Mar, 2008 - 12:13am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 2 Ring Prostitution Governor

The Spitzer Sex Scandal

One-term New York Gov. Eliot Spitzer, known as tough on crime and corruption, could be stepping down from his post after a federal investigation of his financial activity revealed that he was the client of a prostitution ring. Silda Wall Spitzer stood by her husband as he issued a public apology yesterday. She's not the first wife of a powerful politician to stand by her unfaithful man. ABC's Dan Harris reports.

12th Mar, 2008 - 3:04pm / Post ID: #

Ring Prostitution Governor

That's it folks, he did the best thing he could do in a situation like this:

QUOTE (USAToday)
A top state official says New York Gov. Eliot Spitzer will resign effective Monday after being linked to a prostitution ring.

Let's hope he mends his face with his wife.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3224 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 12th Mar, 2008 - 4:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I am glad that he has made the right decision. Did it say who will take his place for now? I am hoping it is the Lt. Governor

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Mar, 2008 - 8:57pm / Post ID: #

Governor Prostitution Ring - Page 2

I guess we will get the official word soon, but check this:

QUOTE (ABCNews)
'The Remorse I Feel Will Always Be With Me' -- New York Gov. Eliot Spitzer Resigns Amid A Scandal Over His Links To A High-Priced Prostitution Ring

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Governor In Prostitution Ring

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,