I Swear Allegiance To The Queen

I Swear Allegiance Queen - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 11th Mar, 2008 - 9:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 11th Mar, 2008 - 11:49am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Pupils 'to take allegiance oath'

Pupils should be encouraged to swear allegiance to the Queen, a review of British citizenship suggests.
Ref. https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/7287984.stm

Sponsored Links:
11th Mar, 2008 - 12:06pm / Post ID: #

Queen To Allegiance Swear I

I am glad I am not a British citizen laugh.gif. I don't think I could swear allegiance to the Queen neither follow all the protocol involved if you see her, talk with her or even look at her. I don't have nothing against her but "royalty" are one of my pet peeves considering we are in 2008.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 11th Mar, 2008 - 8:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I Swear Allegiance To The Queen History & Civil Business Politics

I am Welsh, how can I pledge allegiance to an English Queen?
As I cannot remember his exact words, I will para-phrase William Wallace;

HOW CAN I BE A TRAITOR WHEN ENGLAND IS FOREIGN TO ME!

11th Mar, 2008 - 9:08pm / Post ID: #

Queen To Allegiance Swear I

There are many UK citizens born and raised in England who wouldn't want to swear their allegiance to the Queen!
I think the Royal family lost a lot of Patriots when Princess Diana died...many don't feel that the facts add up.

Others feel that the Royal family are paid too much, and do too little, so I'd be very surprised if they could make this one work, without all the parents kicking off at their children being forced to do this!

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 29 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.9%

> TOPIC: I Swear Allegiance To The Queen

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,