Domain Availability

Domain Availability - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 12th Mar, 2008 - 6:25am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

12th Mar, 2008 - 5:55am / Post ID: #

Domain Availability

Domain Availability

I just added a Domain Availability check page here so you can look up if your lucky name is ready for the taking.

Sponsored Links:
12th Mar, 2008 - 6:05am / Post ID: #

Availability Domain

This is a nice addition to all of the other web features and services that you have offered here. Two questions:

1. This is an availability check only and not a complete whois search currently. Do you plan to expand this to also display other information in the future?

2. Is there a reason why you have not added other web extensions such as .biz?

12th Mar, 2008 - 6:25am / Post ID: #

Domain Availability Gaming Video & Issues Computer

Thanks for the inquiry. This is a Domain Availability checker and not a WHOIS.

QUOTE (Bwren)
Do you plan to expand this to also display other information in the future?

I may later introduce a page for that, but the main reason for setting up this is for clients who happen to see a web design package and then want to check to see if their intended domain is available. Of course since they are thinking about a new domain a WHOIS is not necessary.

Is there a reason why you have not added other web extensions such as .biz?

I do not see it as important really because clients do not ask for .biz, in fact I have never had anyone ask for a domain other than .com or in rare cases a .edu for the Universities.

> TOPIC: Domain Availability

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,