Wwjd? Should We? - Page 2 of 2

What would Jesus Do? I think that it comes - Page 2 - The Bible Revealed - Posted: 5th Dec, 2008 - 11:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
5th Dec, 2008 - 11:01pm / Post ID: #

Wwjd? Should We? - Page 2

What would Jesus Do?

I think that it comes down to what he really did, and what is required of us in our own station.

Christ, before he died, prayed in the Garden saying
Luke 22:42

... Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done.

I think that the sentiment of WWJD comes down to us submitting our wills to that of the Father, regardless of what time we live in or what situation we find ourselves in.

If we have made commitments not to drink, based on our belief that this is the will of God for us, then this is what should dictate our hearts as well as our actions.

We all come from different faiths, and within those faiths are found different requirements. If we believe that the faith that we have chosen is the right one for us and that God's will is found within that faith, our responsibility is to submit our will to that of God's. This is what I believe is the meaning of "What Would Jesus Do?" and it's an appropriate and noble way to live our lives.

Sponsored Links:
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Wwjd? Should We?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,