Odor-eaters Rotten Sneaker Contest

Odor-eaters Rotten Sneaker Contest - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 14th Mar, 2008 - 5:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 13th Mar, 2008 - 12:01pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Odor-Eaters Rotten Sneaker Contest

After months of abuse - soaking up sweat, sun and soil - Tuck's once caramel-colored suede sneakers have turned to shades of green, and they're covered in grime that even duct tape can't conquer. They stink. But not enough.
Ref. https://deseretnews.com/article/1,5143,695261292,00.html

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Mar, 2008 - 2:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Contest Sneaker Rotten Odor-eaters

I have two sons who think it is great to stink everyone out of the room the only problem is I do not notice it. Their mother however real gets on them about it. I enjoy listening to them and how they are proud of Their stinking feet. I guess this is something that runs in Their "real" dads side of the family. They are my step kids.

They may be able to win this with no real problem

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 13th Mar, 2008 - 2:47pm

14th Mar, 2008 - 1:21pm / Post ID: #

Odor-eaters Rotten Sneaker Contest UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

It's said that if your feet stink--you're very healthy!

I think that's why people are proud of smelly feet! laugh.gif

14th Mar, 2008 - 1:34pm / Post ID: #

As children we were never allowed to have stinky feet. He would make us wash and powder our shoes. Mostly it come from synthetic materials used in shoes today as they do not let your feet breath thus causing the sweat to build up and stink. It is a bacteria as far as I know. Also is the reason you should always were socks in your shoes cuts the smell.

I think the lad needs to get out of the lake and into the bog. I used to have a pair of fishing shoes that were not allowed in the house..they were well nasty. I had to wash my feet before coming into clean the fish. Even the dog would avoid them.

Post Date: 14th Mar, 2008 - 3:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

My kids have it made I can not tell if their feet stink so it does not bother me. It is their mother they have to watch out for. I was blessed I guess with out the stinky feet. But I did inherit my mothers extremely dry feet. In the winter they crack open and bleed. It is sooo much fun.

14th Mar, 2008 - 4:01pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran look after those feet that is serious and not fun. My mom has the same issue and it seem me of late. I use a razer blade thing that cuts the callouses off it really helps. Also get some good skin moistener for feet with vitamin e in it. It helped me and my mom.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Mar, 2008 - 5:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Krakyn, I am using creams and moisterizers on my feet. It is absorbed quite well and I use it every time I think about it. I just forget at times.

14th Mar, 2008 - 5:34pm / Post ID: #

Odor-eaters Rotten Sneaker Contest Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO

I hope he sealed it well before going on the plane cause security might see that as a terrorist attack laugh.gif.

> TOPIC: Odor-eaters Rotten Sneaker Contest

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,