I Slipped On A Grape

I Slipped Grape - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 14th Mar, 2008 - 3:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Give me money...
Post Date: 11th Mar, 2008 - 11:46am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

I Slipped On A Grape

Man sues M&S for £300K over grape

An accountant is suing Marks & Spencer for damages after he slipped on a grape and injured himself.
Ref. https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england...don/7289051.stm

Sponsored Links:
11th Mar, 2008 - 12:17pm / Post ID: #

Grape On Slipped I

Is this some sort of joke? How in the world he would prove that he picked up the grape from the store? spock.gif The fact that he is representing himself, tells me no serious lawyer was willing to go with such ridiculous claim.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 11th Mar, 2008 - 2:17pm / Post ID: #

I Slipped On A Grape
A Friend

I Slipped On A Grape History & Civil Business Politics

I have slipped on a grape in a store so I know something like this can happen. The difference is that I did not try to sue the store to get money out of them. I believe it is lawsuits like this that are clogging up the system. These type of stupid lawsuits started after a old lady successfully sued Mcdonalds after spilling hot coffee on herself.

11th Mar, 2008 - 8:45pm / Post ID: #

Grape On Slipped I

This is really ridiculous!
It's not as though something this small could be guaranteed not to be overlooked, after all, an accident is an accident.

It's silly cases like this that will put precedence to genuine cases, where there has been major illness through pure neglect!

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 29 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.9%

Post Date: 13th Mar, 2008 - 12:31pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Grape On Slipped I

Man loses grape case against M&S

An accountant who slipped on a grape and injured himself loses his case for damages against Marks and Spencer.
Ref. https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england...don/7292657.stm

Post Date: 13th Mar, 2008 - 2:27pm / Post ID: #

I Slipped On A Grape
A Friend

I Slipped On A Grape

I am very glad that he lost his case. Maybe other courts will now start throwing out these types of lawsuits so common sense can once again rule how people think.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Mar, 2008 - 1:18pm / Post ID: #

I Slipped On Grape

I'm sorry, but this guy just did not deserve to win this case!
Everybody would have jumped on the band wagon with the slightest thing had this case won.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 29 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.9%

Post Date: 14th Mar, 2008 - 3:12pm / Post ID: #

I Slipped On A Grape
A Friend

I Slipped On Grape Politics Business Civil & History

Diane people are already on that bandwagon. They have been on it since that old lady burnt herself with the coffee and successfully sued Mc Donalds. I am glad that this band wagon jumper got some sense knocked into him with it being thrown out. smile.gif

> TOPIC: I Slipped On A Grape

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,