Road Rage On The Increase In Bc?

Road Rage Increase Bc - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 8th Apr, 2008 - 4:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th Mar, 2008 - 6:37pm / Post ID: #

I read this morning 3 young men where on their way to the Vancouver airport to head on a vacation but they never made it.

The three were in a Chevy Silverado (Full size heavy duty half ton truck.) when they came up behind a White ford F250 (Similar is size and weight to the first truck.) The attempted to pass the white truck, but the drive of the vehicle decided to break hard and swerved over and forced them into on coming traffic and into the ditch. The truck continued on for a bit. At the same time a person ion a Honda stopped and checked to see the three were ok. The were so they got out and started walking. The white truck by now had stopped and turned around and proceeded t run them over. Two managed to jump out of the way but the third was hit and died. The truck then took off. Police are still investigation this as to what transpired at the very onset.

They are all in early 20's and upstanding men in their church so no foul play is suspect at this time. Just road rage! More often now I read especially in the major city centers of people being shot at or drove of the road by an irate driver. People need to slow down and relax!

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Mar, 2008 - 7:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Bc Increase The Rage Road

It is very clear that someone hates to be passed soo much they will kill over it. I have seen road rage with quite a few people from all sorts of back grounds. But I have not seen one go to this extent. I think the person when they are found is going to have some serious issues.

8th Apr, 2008 - 3:14pm / Post ID: #

Road Rage On The Increase In Bc? History & Civil Business Politics

Seems they found the truck owner but no details have been released. He should be hung if guilty.

A similar incident but lacking on intent last summer received 11 month sentence. I guess life is becoming less preciouses in modern times.

https://www.cbc.ca/canada/british-columbia/...g-sentence.html

If I see more I will update here on the Langley man.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

Post Date: 8th Apr, 2008 - 4:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Bc Increase The Rage Road

I am glad that they have found the truck. I think the person responsible for the incident needs to be placed in prison. Hung is good too.

These types of incidents on the road are becoming more and more common. I think something needs to be done to ensure the safety of other motorists.

> TOPIC: Road Rage On The Increase In Bc?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,