Taxi Cab Driver's Widow Sueing For 2 Million!

Taxi Cab Driver' S Widow Sueing 2 Million! - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 14th Mar, 2008 - 6:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th Mar, 2008 - 6:42pm / Post ID: #

What a terrible position to be left in. I hope she wins as the two clowns should be up on murder changes and be doing hard time.

The Star

The Pakistani widow and family of Toronto taxi driver Tahir Khan have launched a $2 million lawsuit against the two young men who killed him while speeding up Mount Pleasant Rd. in their parents' Mercedes-Benz cars.

The lawsuit, filed in Ontario Superior Court, claims "extreme grief" and also says that Alexander Ryazanov and Wang-Piao Dumani Ross were racing two years ago when they killed the 46-year-old Pakistani immigrant, something their criminal lawyers have denied.

https://www.thestar.com/article/339593

How do you deny a dead body in a car you hit!

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Mar, 2008 - 6:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Million Sueing Widow Drivers Cab Taxi

I agree she should be awarded some monetary funds for their reckless and total disregard for human life. The fact that they were racing and killed someone shows that. They should both be up on murder charges or at least vehicular homicide. The fact that they have not means their parents have paid some hush hush money somewhere.

14th Mar, 2008 - 6:49pm / Post ID: #

Taxi Cab Driver's Widow Sueing For 2 Million! History & Civil Business Politics

In Ontario if you donate to charities it is a shock what issues you can get around.

On top of that this lady was about to get into Canada but now is left a widow in Pakistan!

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

Post Date: 14th Mar, 2008 - 6:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Million Sueing Widow Drivers Cab Taxi

I am seeing that money is very well spent on certain officials up there. Remind me to remind you to not vote for them next time.

> TOPIC: Taxi Cab Driver's Widow Sueing For 2 Million!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,