Father Forced Daughter, 7, To Kill Pet

Father Forced Daughter 7 Kill Pet - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 15th Mar, 2008 - 2:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

A man was jailed Thursday on charges he forced his 7-year-old daughter to kill the family cat by holding a knife in her hand and making her stab the pet.
15th Mar, 2008 - 1:07am / Post ID: #

My gosh, these kids will surely need some counseling. What kind of diabolic man is this? *sigh* I feel so sorry for the kids, specially because they tried to fake the cat's death but they weren't successful

Danield J. Collins, 39, told his children during a visit to his home on Sunday that he wanted them to "learn how to kill" and gave his 11-year-old son a knife to do it, according to an affidavit filed in the case.

The boy tried to save the cat by hiding it under a sofa bed and putting ketchup on a knife when Collins went to the bathroom. But when the father realized the cat was not dead, he forced his daughter to hold the knife and then held her hand tightly as he drove the knife into the animal
, Muncie police Detective Jami Brown said.

Police said Collins stabbed and strangled the cat himself, and told his son to throw the dead pet in the trash. Officers retrieved the carcass to be used as evidence.

The children told family members on Monday, the day after the alleged killing, according to the affidavit. The children told police their father was drunk when they arrived at his home and that he's a different person when he's drunk, it said. The siblings live with their grandparents....

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Mar, 2008 - 2:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Pet Kill Daughter Forced Father

I hope the children get a new pet one that will never meet their dad. My daughter loves animals and she hates to see any in any kind of pain. She has been this way since she was four or five. If this girl is like my daughter, I can not imagine what kind of pain this girl had to go through as her hand was being forced to kill her family pet. I hope the guy has to wait till his kids ar 18 or older before he has contact with them again. The abuse he put them through is not good in any way you look at it.

> TOPIC: Father Forced Daughter, 7, To Kill Pet

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,