House Of Horrors 4 - Page 3 of 18

SO we stay in the closet kill the zombie then - Page 3 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 26th Mar, 2008 - 1:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (18) »
Closed
The Finial Chapter or does GM Krakyn want to see us punished for our sins?
25th Mar, 2008 - 1:12pm / Post ID: #

House Of Horrors 4 - Page 3

Upon reviews of other threads I do not think we did. But how ever we did try the stand your ground technique to our quick demise.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Mar, 2008 - 1:40pm / Post ID: #

House Of Horrors 4
A Friend

Horrors House

Yes lets jump into the closet real quick see if there is anything interesting in there

25th Mar, 2008 - 6:11pm / Post ID: #

House Of Horrors 4 Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Go to the closet. I hope this isnt the case of skeletons in the closet.

25th Mar, 2008 - 7:52pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Horrors House

(220)

You quickly step into the closet and close the door behind you. There is a rack of clothes on hangers and you have to push your way through these to get to the rear of the closet. You can hear footsteps walking into the room and the sound of muffled voices. You stand quietly, trying to make out what they are saying, but you cannot. As you stand there, a strange feeling comes over you. You hold your breath"¦and then you hear it"¦the sound of quiet, raspy breathing. Someone is in this closet with you! Your heart immediately begins to pound. Add 1 Fear point. As you are trying to decide what to do, whoever your companion is takes a step - towards you! Will you rush outside, not knowing what you might meet (59) or stay in the closet (394)?

25th Mar, 2008 - 8:12pm / Post ID: #

Horrors House

The Dice Master says...

Stay in the closet, I think we fight him, get something and then proceed downward.

25th Mar, 2008 - 8:17pm / Post ID: #

House Of Horrors 4

Stay in the closet cause it seems like JB has been here before?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Mar, 2008 - 1:02pm / Post ID: #

House Horrors 4 - Page 3

I do apologize yes we have we entered the closet killed a zombie and found a secret door though pure luck. We when down the hall entered the door on the right to find a strange guy in a morgue setting. I thin we left him with a bottle of whiskey. The door to the left was never opened.

Upon leaving the strange man we were not allowed to explore the other door we were returned to the closet in which we stand presently.

I will try to remember to include this information in the future to help speed up play and prevent missteps.

Post Date: 26th Mar, 2008 - 1:59pm / Post ID: #

House Of Horrors 4
A Friend

House Horrors 4 D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 3

SO we stay in the closet kill the zombie then go back out into the hallway?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (18) »

> TOPIC: House Of Horrors 4

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.