House Of Horrors 4 - Page 10 of 18

QUOTE (12) You walk up to the painting. It - Page 10 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 7th Apr, 2008 - 8:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 18 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14  ...Latest (18) »
Closed
The Finial Chapter or does GM Krakyn want to see us punished for our sins?
7th Apr, 2008 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #

House Of Horrors 4 - Page 10

The Dice Master says...

I am amazed we had sufficient skill to take on a vampire. We must have a black belt in Nin-jitsu or something. Anyway, go for strength.

Sponsored Links:
7th Apr, 2008 - 6:12pm / Post ID: #

Horrors House

JB I think it was the tree we smacked his head on before the fight helped us. That and it was the weakest Vampire in history.

(313)
Margaret places her hands on your shoulder, closes her eyes, and stands silently for a few moments. You feel strength flowing into your limbs. Restore your Stamina to its initial level. You thank Margaret and head for the castle. Go to 305.

(305)
You make your way up the track towards the castle. Once you reach the top, you walk through a courtyard up to a rusty iron door that it unlocked. You step inside to find a vast but nearly empty entrance hall. A suit of armor stands near the wall to your left; a wooden chest sits a few yards in front of you; a painting hangs on the wall to your right. Will you investigate the armor (209) the chest (92) or the painting (12)?

Cool we may have found our entrance we have been searching for!

Stam 22 now did she say something about the armor being dangerous?

I bet the painting is our trip home.

Reconcile Edited: krakyn on 7th Apr, 2008 - 6:13pm

7th Apr, 2008 - 6:25pm / Post ID: #

House Of Horrors 4 Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Dice Master says...

Go for the chest, no point losing out on something good that might be there. [Clicks on Save button first].

Post Date: 7th Apr, 2008 - 6:52pm / Post ID: #

House Of Horrors 4
A Friend

Page 10 Horrors House

Yes check out the chest we may get something nice. Leave the armor alone.

7th Apr, 2008 - 7:16pm / Post ID: #

Horrors House

I would love to get this adventure done so I might push it a bit faster this week. We are typical no more then 4 response so first two I get that match we are off. I think we are really close now. rolleyes.gif

(92)
You walk up to the chest and test the lid. It is unlocked and flips back easily. Inside, you find an unmarked parchment. Strange. If you wish to keep the parchment, you roll it up and tuck it into your shirt. You many now investigate the armor (209) or the painting (12).

Takes out his rubber stamp and make pretty vampire pictures.

Ok so now we can write a give the special weapon note and stamp it from the big P himself nice!

So do we pop back to that store room or see if that armor belongs to the headless horseman? Any one know how hard it is to kill enchanted armor ?

Reconcile Edited: krakyn on 7th Apr, 2008 - 7:19pm

7th Apr, 2008 - 7:21pm / Post ID: #

House Of Horrors 4

The Dice Master says...

Head for the painting, no need to dwell here anymore and suffer or die.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Apr, 2008 - 7:42pm / Post ID: #

House Horrors 4 - Page 10

Hey you guys are jumping fast through this! Go for the painting and lets see if we cant solve this thing.

7th Apr, 2008 - 8:07pm / Post ID: #

House Horrors 4 D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 10

(12)
You walk up to the painting. It is very detailed- a great house stands in a nighttime setting. Oddly enough, you make out an automobile parked in front of a closed gate. You suddenly realize that it is your car and that you are staring at Orvieto! You stare at the painting, but nothing seems to happen. When you break your gaze, you suddenly realize that you are back in the room through which you discovered the painting that led to wherever you just were. Feeling somewhat strange, you look around to see that everything remains as it was. Will you exit the room (206) or investigate the vase if you haven't yet done so (3)?

(206)
Back in the hallway, will you investigate the Lupouomo room, if you have not already done so (385) continue down the hall (172) or go back to the split in the landing (150)?

I think we passed this Lupouomo room by last time. Do we have a looky or on ward.

> TOPIC: House Of Horrors 4

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.