Stop Renting, Live With Parents

Stop Renting Live Parents - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 26th Sep, 2009 - 1:43am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2008 - 10:44pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Kim Foss Erickson, a financial planner in Roseville, Calif., north of Sacramento, said she has never seen older children, even those in their 50s, depending so much on their parents as in the last six months. "This is not like, 'OK, my son just graduated from college and needs to move back in' type of thing," she said. "These are 40- and 50-year-old children of my clients that they're helping out."
Ref. https://abcnews.go.com/Business/Economy/wireStory?id=4496064

Sponsored Links:
4th Jun, 2009 - 12:34am / Post ID: #

Parents Live Renting Stop

Unless it is truly an emergency (and not just to save money) I think going back to live with your parents may not be a very good idea. Your parents need a break too! After all they worked very hard to get what they have so like I said unless it's something beyond their control then is probably not a good idea.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

26th Sep, 2009 - 1:43am / Post ID: #

Stop Renting, Live With Parents History & Civil Business Politics

It depends on your age. I think when you reach a certain age you should live on your own. I think it is fair for the parents who want to relax a bit.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 0 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0%

> TOPIC: Stop Renting, Live With Parents

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,