Good Fat Argument

Good Fat Argument - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 4th Jul, 2008 - 3:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2008 - 10:58pm / Post ID: #

Good Fat Argument

Good Fat Argument

When a person says that a food has "good fat" in it, is that just an argument / excuse to eat something fatty or is there such a thing as good fat?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Mar, 2008 - 2:35pm / Post ID: #

Good Fat Argument
A Friend

Argument Fat Good

I believe the human body has to have some fat in it to be healthy. Saying that I do not believe one should ingest fat if they can help it. Many of the processed foods we ingest have fat in them. I believe there is no good fat.

4th Jul, 2008 - 3:41pm / Post ID: #

Good Fat Argument Health & Special Psychology

Cold water Fish fat is a fat it has loads of omega oils in it. As far as land animals go I know of none that have good fat in them.

For men fat is essential to make testosterone so we do need it and in enough portion to keep us manly and full of energy.

I do not think this type of fat is found any where else though there are many good oils out there that are vegetarian based.

> TOPIC: Good Fat Argument

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,