Terminator 4

Terminator 4 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 19th Mar, 2013 - 12:09am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th Mar, 2008 - 8:29am / Post ID: #

Terminator 4

I like the potential of Christian Bale playing John Connor, but as I see it, Arnold is not going to go for four as the Terminator. I think it is going to be really hard to replace Arnold's character. He was like this massive baby that understood little when he dropped in, but you got to watch him learn and dispatch of the enemy at will (even if he had to kill himself to do it). That is going to be hard to replace and I think it is necessary or they will have to seriously downplay the role of the Terminator and purely make this a John Connor movie...which I think wont do too well. In my opinion, none of the subsequent movies will do as well as the first 2 movies. I will watch it someday...the only question will be if it will be on a big screen or small homesized screen.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terminator_(series)

Also of note...looks like there will be a T6 some day:

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/news/1698329/

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Mar, 2008 - 2:25pm / Post ID: #

Terminator 4
A Friend

Terminator

I am not sure I would go to a movie theatre to see this movie. I think the last one was bad enough. They are not going to get any better. They should have stopped after this last one. IF they go to six we can safely say it will be very bad by then.

26th Mar, 2008 - 2:53pm / Post ID: #

Terminator 4 Sports & Fashion Music Movies

What has brought on this sudden interest in promoting the Terminator theme again? We already have the "Sarah Connor Chronicles" on TV, and now "Terminator 4" in production. I am beginning to believe that writers and producers have all but lost their imagination in bring something new and exciting for the public to enjoy.

1st Aug, 2009 - 9:11pm / Post ID: #

Terminator

I enjoyed Terminator 4. Of course it brings more to the storyline that can essentially be dragged on and on. In fact the end of the movie gives plenty reason for a Terminator 5. The film is set in the future after the bombs have fallen and just before the new kind of Terminator is made, the one we have come to know from the first Terminator - I think it is called the "T1000", but I can't remember. Arnold's face does make an appearance in this film - they use animation to give the effect and it was close enough. The film did not need Arnold as before, there is plenty to keep you busy enough to forget about Arnold and actually concentrate on what is going on with the story itself. The large robots and motorcycle additions made the film very exciting. There is also a new type of Terminator - one that is truly a cyborg. I still think the first two Terminators were the best though.

Rate: 1 starblue.gif' /><!--endemo--> </p><div> </div> </div>

<p id=Terminator 4
Terminator 4 (Hover)

3rd Aug, 2009 - 5:09am / Post ID: #

Terminator

I saw this movie. It was entertaining enough to sit through, but definitely lacked the quality of the first two. Christian Bale was a bit to tightly wound for my taste in this movie, but I guess I am supposed to look at it as a war and they are supposed to be this uptight all the time.

3rd Aug, 2009 - 12:50pm / Post ID: #

Terminator 4

I enjoyed Terminator 4 but my only hangup was the ending scenes. I mean like why just bring one terminator to finish off Connor? That place should have been like crawling with terminators. That didn't make any sense to me.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Mar, 2013 - 12:09am / Post ID: #

Terminator 4

Terminator 4

There is a possibility of a Terminator 4 being created, are you looking forward to this, or do you think it will not have the impact of the original Terminator?

> TOPIC: Terminator 4

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,