It's Only Fun When...

It' S Fun When - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 9th Jul, 2008 - 6:52am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 27th May, 2008 - 12:56pm / Post ID: #

It's Only Fun When...

It's Only Fun When...

Is the saying "It's Only Fun When It's Fun For Everyone" a matter of truth, etiquette or doctrination of culture?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th May, 2008 - 2:10pm / Post ID: #

It's Only Fun When...
A Friend

When Fun Its

I think the saying it is only fun when its fun for everyone is a little outdated. I believe it was more of a matter of truth. When you think about it if someone is not having fun in the group it can lead to hard feelings and others getting offended.

7th Jul, 2008 - 8:03am / Post ID: #

It's Only Fun When... Health & Special Psychology

It depends upon the situation and who you are referring to. The statement is idealistic. In some situations it can be based on truth. In many cases I am sure it is said out of etiquette or political correctness. As for doctrination of culture -- that would depend upon the culture in which one is living. I can truly only judge whether I am having fun myself. Each person in the group would need to make that same decision. The statement would be more true if I were to organizer of the activity. When I have put time and effort into an activity I am going to enjoy it more if I believe everyone is having fun.

Post Date: 9th Jul, 2008 - 6:52am / Post ID: #

It's Only Fun When...
A Friend

When Fun Its

I agree that the statement is idealistic.

In most cases whether someone is having fun or not depends on quite a few variables, and on top of that how each person defines the word fun, and what events or things each person lets affect how much fun they are having. Being able to satisfy all of these variables in a given situation so one can finally say that everyone is having fun seems a bit of a far cry. Therefore...idealistic.

> TOPIC: It's Only Fun When...

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,