Amputee Going Back To Battle

Amputee Battle - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 28th Mar, 2008 - 6:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 28th Mar, 2008 - 11:10am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Amputee going back to battle

The bomb exploded as Marine Lance Cpl. Robert Pofahl turned around to talk with Cpl. Garrett Jones during a foot patrol in Karmah, Iraq. Despite being thrown forward, Pofahl quickly pushed himself off the ground and rushed toward the site of the screams. There, in a ditch, a badly hurt Jones gasped for breath.
Ref. https://www.signonsandiego.com/uniontrib/20...1n28marine.html

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Mar, 2008 - 2:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Battle To Going Amputee

I am proud to read stories like this. For a soldier who was wounded in battle or otherwise wounded while in a war zone nothing sits more in their mind than to get better and rejoin their friends in the thick of things. You feel guilty that someone is doing your job for you and you want to be there to watch their backs just like they have watched yours. I applaud this soldier for overcoming such a injury and rejoining his friends.

28th Mar, 2008 - 5:59pm / Post ID: #

Amputee Going Back To Battle History & Civil Business Politics

Given his back ground of one who enjoys extreme sports, I am sure his mind and focus are sharp. So as long he can do what he needs to physically, I say let him go. I bet he will boost moral upon his arrival.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

Post Date: 28th Mar, 2008 - 6:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Battle To Going Amputee

YEs it is a big moral boost to see one of your team mates come back especially after they had been injured in war or even training. You train with a person long enough and you will know what they are going to do in any situation. Having them gone is like losing a part of you. Your team works like a whole being. IF one part is missing it just does not click as well. Like a engine with a spark plug missing. It still works but you can tell there is something missing.

> TOPIC: Amputee Going Back To Battle

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,