178th Annual General Conference - Page 2 of 2

"Decide now to make general conference - Page 2 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 30th Apr, 2008 - 9:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
8th Apr, 2008 - 11:35pm / Post ID: #

178th Annual General Conference - Page 2

Yes, I knew the story behind it. What I wonder though: Will they remember the teaching behind it or the fact that Pres. Mons wiggled his ears? Based on what I read, definetely the last one. Hence I do not see it as helpful neither effective. (Just my opinion of course).

Don't get me wrong, I am not a sour lemon laugh.gif . I do believe in good sense of humor, the examples you quoted about the Prophet Joseph are great. I am not questioning the humor, but the time and place.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Apr, 2008 - 9:10pm / Post ID: #

Conference General Annual th

"Decide now to make general conference a priority in your life. Decide to listen carefully and follow the teachings that are given. Listen to or read the talks more than once to better understand and follow the counsel. By doing these things, the gates of hell will not prevail against you, the powers of darkness will be dispersed from before you, and the heavens will shake for your good."
Ref. (Paul V. Johnson, "The Blessings of General Conference," Ensign, Nov. 2005, 52)

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: 178th Annual General Conference

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,