Any Physical Evidences From The Bom?

Any Physical Evidences Bom - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 7th Apr, 2008 - 6:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
Post Date: 7th Apr, 2008 - 7:24am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I just want to know if there are physical, historical evidence that can strengthen the truthfulness of the stories of the Book of Mormon? Where in the other end the Holy Bible has so many historical evidence that proves the stories mentioned and it shows that it really happened and that the people mentioned in the Bible were existed true and also the places are still existing as of today.

I just like to ask if did our Church happens to secure some materials or evidences like old weapons or things used by the ancient Nephites and Lamanites? Where in the story in the BoM mentioned a Battle of millions of army of Helaman if I am not mistaken. I hope there is, since we are talking about millions of warriors here, and I am sure there is a piece of material like piece of arrows or swords used during the battle that was digged up under the ground or anywhere in the place mentioned in the BoM.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Apr, 2008 - 5:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Bom The Evidences Physical Any

Great question! Actually, over the past 50-100 years there have been significant findings that support the book of Mormon, including a previously unknown site for bountiful in the Arabian peninsula, as well as archaeological evidence that supports the cities and lifestyles described in the Book of Mormon.

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Linking to external sites is not allowed here and is considered a form of spamming. See Constructive Posting Policy.

Post Date: 7th Apr, 2008 - 6:44pm / Post ID: #

Any Physical Evidences From The Bom? Studies Doctrine Mormon

This Topic is already being Discussed HERE, please conduct a Search of the Community first before starting new Topics. If you are unsure of a Topic / Subject existence then do inquire in your Intro Thread.

* Thread Closed - please use link above for Discussion *

> TOPIC: Any Physical Evidences From The Bom?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,